The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. If you place an order with us, we will require personal information from you to be able to process the order, which may include your name, delivery address, email address, contact number, billing and delivery addresses, your age, occupation and style interests.
We may also collect the following data from you:
- Information provided at the time of registering or subscribing to any service which we provide (for example, newsletter).
- We may ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of the correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website and fulfillment of your orders
- Details of your visits to our website which may include traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
CARDHOLDER ACCOUNT DATA
HOPE Lingerie Australia does not store any cardholder data, all credit card payment services are secure and are handled by Stripe Credit Card payment gateway.
Stripe will establish a secure link with your browser using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which protects your confidential information as it travels to Stripe over the internet. At no stage in the ordering process do we give Stripe any information about you or your account stored in our online ordering system. The only exchange of information from us to Stripe is your order total and your session id. The only exchange of information between you and Stripe should be your chosen method of payment and your credit card details. When the payment has been successfully received, Stripe will send us a receipt number.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device and are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, let you navigate between pages, remember your preferences and generally improve your user experience. The can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies may also be used to record non-personal information such as the date, time or duration of your visit, or the pages accessed, for website administration, statistical and maintenance purposes. Any such information will be aggregated and not linked to particular individuals.
By using HOPE Lingerie Australia, you agree to placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to deny the use and saving of cookies on your computer’s hard drive, you should take necessary steps within your web browsers security settings to erase or block all cookies from HOPE Lingerie Australia and it’s external serving vendors. Please note that some parts of the website may not function fully for users that disallow cookies.
HOW WILL WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
- To personalize your experience and ensure that the information on HOPE Lingerie Australia is presented to you in the best way possible.
- To improve our website – we continuously aim to improve our website by the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer service – the information received from you helps us to more effectively respond to your support needs and customer service requests.
- To process transactions.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide us to process orders may be used to send you information and updates in relation to your order.
- To update you with our latest offers, products, news and promotions.
We do not sell information to third party companies, nor do we engage in the practice of “spamming”. Promotional material will only be sent to you with your consent (i.e. if you have opted in to receive such information).
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information collected from you is accurate, up to date, complete and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by our authorised personnel.
While we exercise appropriate care in relation to the security of your information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We do not warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and you do so at your own risk.
HOW DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information.
If requested, we will share your information to comply with any formal legal requests.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
On occasion, we may include links to external websites or offer third party products or services on our website and through email communication. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We are not responsible for the conduct of any third parties linked to or from our websites. Third party links accessible from this site are not an endorsement of those websites’ content, products, services or information. We are not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred from directly or indirectly accessing third party websites from links on our site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
For information about privacy you can contact the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner on 1300 363 992 or via http://www.privacy.gov.au
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us:
- EMAIL: [email protected]